VigiForums.Co.Nr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rainforest Killer Pt. 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Rainforest Killer Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Rainforest Killer Pt. 1   The Rainforest Killer Pt. 1 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:16 pm

[b] Intro:
There is a man who gets shipped over to the rain forest to have a war there but when he find they fall out of the plane into the middle of the rain forest the man looks around he has a vehicle with a machine gun attached to it with 4 rounds 3 assult rifles 5 rounds bazooka and a dessert eagle (Cheat to make it Golden) and a 2 crates of grenades then you hear a sound of heavy vehicles and sounds like chainsaw (The man is kkindof a treehugger) the man picks up a assult rifle 2 roounds and a grenade hidds the rest of the equipment in some bushes and moves toward the sound he looks through some bushes and sees some treecutters cutting down the forrest you see a tear from his eye then he gets mad and runs back to the forest

Then you Play

Level 1: Training you are in a medium circle surrounded by trees there is a voice that tells you all about how to jump shoot and throw grenades Etc. Video: He hears The vehicles coming closer and sprints of

Level 2: It is your duty to destroy 3 vehicles and 6 men with chainsaws and 2 supervisors (supervisors have revolver pistols
How to Win: Easy Wait untill all three vehicles are close together use the grenade and you have to kill all of the chainsaw men at once so dont let them come close to you dont forget you can hit to and kick When you see the supervisors walk around the trees and see you and pull out thier guns <-(Video) Run for cover the aim and take them out they have good aim so i wouldnt try running out of cover!

That's all i got i hope you like it Please feel free to copy and paste add to it or some clean criticism is also good

-Admin
Back to top Go down
https://vigiforums.board-directory.net

The Rainforest Killer Pt. 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VigiForums.Co.Nr :: Hacks :: Game Ideas :: The RainForest KILLER-
Jump to: